Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Justin Martin & Ardalan - Mr. Spock



















Here is a track that has been a treasure of mine for a couple of months. When I first found this underground track I was PUMPed. For a DJ there is nothing better than a track that makes people go loco. This track, "Mr. Spock" by Justin Martin & Ardalan is just that kind of track. Although I have not heard much about these guys this track is definitely worthy of appraisal. I don't really get the correlation between Mr. Spock and this song but don't let it get you down if you were hoping for some Star Trek beats - it is still unreal.


I don't really like to hand out songs that are my treasures for the sole reason that I keep my music secretive but this song is worthy of more popularity. Let me know what you think and if you can....name where you have heard the drop from.



Good luck and good listen!
- Yoshii

No comments:

Post a Comment