Wednesday, April 25, 2012
2 Million Ways
For those of you who already know this track - congratulations. I decided to post this on my blog after my friend brought it back to me from the past. This song was absolutely killer when it came out in 2004. Now of course 2004 was the period when nightclubs and DJ's were popping off and when this track hit the scene you could not walk around New York City without hearing it. I wanted to re-post this blog because it deserves recognition even at its old age.
"2 Million Ways" (Axwell Remix) by C-Mos is not particularly a banger but it is enough to make people scream and shout. Although C-Mos is not the most popular producer Axwell's remix luckily brought immense fame to this track. For those of you who don't know Axwell, he is one of the three members in the world-reknown group Swedish House Mafia. Now, I would hope that you know who Swedish House Mafia is but if you don't know them they created the legendary track "One (Radio Edit)" - Swedish House Mafia, I will post the song along with 2 Million ways to refresh your memory.
Anyway lets get back on the topic of Axwell and this track. The song has a very unique and catchy riff that once you hear it you will never forget. I would say the best way to experience this track is to close your eyes and imagine being surrounded by thousands of people raging to this song.
In house music especially, songs tend to be overplayed as DJ's from around the world flock towards the best tracks. This was one such track, many times people would tell me to shut the song off because they heard it to many time it made them sick (even I grew a bit tired of it too!). Yet, it was an exhilarating feeling listening to this song when my friend showed it to me again. It made me reminisce about the past when this song was off the charts.
Enjoy! and remember don't overplay it but if you do...play it around people and watch their reaction to the song.
-Yoshii
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment